- Search Momondo for cheap flights to Kenya
- Find the best prices & flight routes from top airlines
- Compare leading flight offers before booking online
Watamu weather in May 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 2121 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 296296 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Watamu, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Watamu in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Watamu in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Watamu in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Watamu in May - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Watamu in May?
The average sea temperature around Watamu in May is 28°C.
Does it rain in Watamu in May?
There are usually 21 days with some rain in Watamu in May and the average monthly rainfall is 296mm.
Watamu sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Watamu in May 2020. Select a month to view Watamu sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:17||18:17|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:17||18:15|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:19||18:16|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kenya in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.