- Book hotel rooms with Hotels.com + free cancellation on most rooms
- Search for destinations worldwide
- Hotels.com's T&Cs apply
St Helier weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Jersey with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1212°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for St Helier, Jersey shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in St Helier in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in St Helier in May, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in St Helier in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in St Helier in May - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around St Helier in May?
The average sea temperature around St Helier in May is 12°C.
Does it rain in St Helier in May?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in St Helier in May and the average monthly rainfall is 56mm.
St Helier sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Helier in May 2020. Select a month to view St Helier sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:46||20:25|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:24||20:47|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:08||21:04|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Jersey destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.