- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Lucca weather in May 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6969 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Lucca, Tuscany shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lucca in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Lucca in May, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lucca in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lucca in May - that's 49% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lucca in May?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Lucca in May and the average monthly rainfall is 69mm.
Lucca sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lucca in May 2020. Select a month to view Lucca sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:09||20:21|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:51||20:38|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:39||20:53|
- Book tours & holidays to Italy with G Adventures
- Tour prices start from just £439 per person
- Filter holidays by date, price, activity, duration & difficulty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Italy
Where's hot in Tuscany in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Tuscany in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.