- Find cheap flights to the Neapolitan Riviera with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Positano weather in May 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3838 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Positano, Neapolitan Riviera shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Positano sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Positano in May 2020. Select a month to view Positano sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:00||19:58|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:44||20:13|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:34||20:26|
- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Discover more about Italy
Where's hot in the Neapolitan Riviera in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Neapolitan Riviera in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.