- Find low prices on flights to Lefkas
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Vassiliki weather in May 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3939 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Vassiliki, Lefkas shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Vassiliki weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Vassiliki in May is a warm 23°C (73°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 13°C (55°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 65% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 39mm (1.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Vassiliki in May is 19°C (66°F).
Vassiliki sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Vassiliki in May 2020. Select a month to view Vassiliki sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:40||20:30|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:25||20:44|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:15||20:56|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Discover more about Greece
More Lefkas destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details