- Browse the latest holiday deals to Greece
- Holidays start from just £300 per person
- Low deposits available from £50 per person
Afissos weather in May 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 88°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4747 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Afissos, Greece shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Afissos in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Afissos in May, falling to 8°C at night.
How sunny is it in Afissos in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Afissos in May - that's 63% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Afissos in May?
The average sea temperature around Afissos in May is 18°C.
Does it rain in Afissos in May?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Afissos in May and the average monthly rainfall is 47mm.
Afissos sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Afissos in May 2020. Select a month to view Afissos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:28||20:21|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:13||20:35|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:03||20:47|
- Get FREE child places on summer 2020/2021 holidays
- Book holidays at First Choice Holiday Villages online
- Destinations include Tenerife, Majorca, Algarve & Greece
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where's hot in Greece in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Greece in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
More Greece regions
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.