- Book early & save on winter ski holidays in 2020/2021
- Resorts include Val d'Isere, St Anton, La Plagne & Tignes
- Browse best prices by resort or search for travel dates
Lourdes weather in May 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9696 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The May weather guide for Lourdes, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Lourdes in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Lourdes in May, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lourdes in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lourdes in May - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lourdes in May?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Lourdes in May and the average monthly rainfall is 96mm.
Lourdes sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lourdes in May 2020. Select a month to view Lourdes sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:53||21:02|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:35||21:18|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:24||21:32|
- Explore current deals on Millennium Hotels in Europe
- Book hotel stays in London, Paris, Italy & more
- Including best flexible rates & special offers
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's hot in France in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.