- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Nabq weather in May 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Nabq, Sharm el Sheikh shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Nabq weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Nabq in May is a hot 33°C (91°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 23°C (73°F). There are usually 11 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 83% of the 14 hours of daylight.
Expect 1mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with no days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Nabq in May is 24°C (75°F).
Nabq sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nabq in May 2020. Select a month to view Nabq sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:02||18:17|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||04:52||18:26|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:46||18:34|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Discover more about Egypt
More Sharm el Sheikh destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details