- Browse the latest holiday deals to Sharm el Sheikh
- Holidays start from just £263 per person
- Low deposits available from £50 per person
Hadaba weather in May 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Hadaba, Sharm el Sheikh area shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Hadaba sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Hadaba in May 2020. Select a month to view Hadaba sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:03||18:17|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||04:53||18:26|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:47||18:34|
- Save an extra 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Sharm el Sheikh in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Sharm el Sheikh in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.