- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Marsa Matruh weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Egypt with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2020°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Marsa Matruh, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Marsa Matruh in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Marsa Matruh in May with no heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Marsa Matruh in May?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Marsa Matruh in May - that's 75% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Marsa Matruh in May?
The average sea temperature around Marsa Matruh in May is 20°C.
Does it ever rain in Marsa Matruh in May?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Marsa Matruh in May and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Marsa Matruh sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Marsa Matruh in May 2020. Select a month to view Marsa Matruh sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:26||18:51|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:14||19:01|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:07||19:10|
- Save on beach holidays with cheap deals from On the Beach
- Plus pay just £30 low deposit per person
- Spread the cost until 2 weeks before departure
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Egypt in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Egypt in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.