- Save on beach holidays, city breaks & UK escapes
- Browse latest travel deals from Go Groopie
- Filter deals by destination or holiday type
Umag weather in May 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7878 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Umag, Croatia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Umag in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Umag in May, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Umag in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Umag in May - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Umag in May?
The average sea temperature around Umag in May is 18°C.
Does it rain in Umag in May?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Umag in May and the average monthly rainfall is 78mm.
Umag sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Umag in May 2020. Select a month to view Umag sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:54||20:13|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:34||20:31|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:21||20:47|
- Find holiday homes, villas & holiday rentals
- Book summer holidays & winter skiing breaks
- Filter by destination, accomodation & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Croatia
Where's hot in Croatia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Croatia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.