- Book online & save up to 10% on summer holidays to Croatia
- Pay low deposits from £49 per person
- FREE child places also available for summer 2019
Rab weather in May 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9090 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Rab, Croatia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Rab in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Rab in May, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Rab in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Rab in May - that's 51% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Rab in May?
The average sea temperature around Rab in May is 17°C.
Does it rain in Rab in May?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Rab in May and the average monthly rainfall is 90mm.
Rab sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Rab in May 2020. Select a month to view Rab sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:50||20:06|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:31||20:24|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:19||20:39|
- Save EXTRA 10% on Goldcar car hire in 2018/2019
- Become Goldcar club to discount & special gift
- Discount available to first car hire with Goldcar only
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Croatia
Where's hot in Croatia in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Croatia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.