- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Fort McMurray weather in May 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1717 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The May weather guide for Fort McMurray, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Fort McMurray in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 18°C in Fort McMurray in May, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Fort McMurray in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Fort McMurray in May - that's 54% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Fort McMurray in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Fort McMurray in May and the average monthly rainfall is 40mm.
Fort McMurray sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fort McMurray in May 2020. Select a month to view Fort McMurray sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||05:37||21:09|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:05||21:40|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||04:43||22:05|
- Save on holidays to USA & Canada with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Florida, New York, Las Vegas & more
- Filter deals by holiday type, Tripadvisor rating & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Canada
Where's hot in Alberta in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.