- Save up to 40% with ALL-Accor Live Limitless membership
- Receive EXTRA up to 10% discount with first booking
- Earn reward points, get members' rates, discounts & more
Golden Sands weather in May 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Bulgaria with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4646 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Golden Sands, Bulgaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Golden Sands in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Golden Sands in May, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Golden Sands in May?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Golden Sands in May - that's 47% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Golden Sands in May?
The average sea temperature around Golden Sands in May is 15°C.
Does it rain in Golden Sands in May?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Golden Sands in May and the average monthly rainfall is 46mm.
Golden Sands sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Golden Sands in May 2020. Select a month to view Golden Sands sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:01||20:10|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:43||20:27|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:31||20:41|
- Find best train fares across popular rail operators
- Check schedules for Eurostar, DB, SNCF, Renfe & more
- Book train travel in the UK, France, Italy, Spain & Germany
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bulgaria
Where's hot in Bulgaria in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bulgaria in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.