- Book ski holidays to Bulgaria with Neilson
- Ski resorts include Bansko & Borovets
- Prices start from just £394 per person
Duni weather in May 2020
- 2121°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4848 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Duni, Bulgaria shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Duni in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 21°C in Duni in May, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Duni in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Duni in May - that's 55% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Duni in May?
The average sea temperature around Duni in May is 15°C.
Does it rain in Duni in May?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Duni in May and the average monthly rainfall is 48mm.
Duni sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Duni in May 2020. Select a month to view Duni sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:04||20:09|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||05:46||20:25|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||05:35||20:39|
- Save EXTRA 15% on selected small group tours in 2020
- Book holidays to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Middle East
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Bulgaria
Where's hot in Bulgaria in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Bulgaria in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.