- Book two week holiday to the Algarve & get 3rd week FREE
- Browse the latest deals on the Algarve holidays
- Filter holidays by star rating, board basis & more
Lagos weather in March 2020
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5757 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Lagos, Algarve shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Lagos weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Lagos in March is a comfortable 17°C (63°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 11°C (52°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 60% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 57mm (2.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 7 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Lagos in March is 15°C (59°F).
Lagos sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lagos in March 2020. Select a month to view Lagos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:05||18:29|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:44||18:43|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:21||19:57|
- Save up to £300 on holidays in 2019/2020
- Min spend: £300 off £3,000, £200 off £2,000 & £75 off £800
- Travel before 31st October 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about the Algarve
Where's hot in the Algarve in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Algarve in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details