- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Voi weather in March 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9595 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The March weather guide for Voi, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Voi weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Voi in March is a hot 32°C (90°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 20°C (68°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 70% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 95mm (3.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Voi sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Voi in March 2020. Select a month to view Voi sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:33||18:43|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:31||18:38|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:28||18:32|
- Find low prices on flights to Kenya
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Where's hot in Kenya in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.