- Book one week holiday to Kenya & get 2nd week FREE
- Browse the latest deals on Kenya holidays
- Filter holidays by star rating, board basis & more
Nyali Beach weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Kenya with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 5858 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Nyali Beach, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Nyali Beach in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Nyali Beach in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Nyali Beach in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Nyali Beach in March - that's 73% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Nyali Beach in March?
The average sea temperature around Nyali Beach in March is 28°C.
Does it rain in Nyali Beach in March?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Nyali Beach in March and the average monthly rainfall is 58mm.
Nyali Beach sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Nyali Beach in March 2021. Select a month to view Nyali Beach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:28||18:39|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:26||18:33|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:23||18:27|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kenya in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.