- Save on holidays to Greece with easyJet holidays
- Explore top destinations and hotels in Greece
- Search for deals based on star rating, board basis & more
Greece weather in March 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5050 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1414°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Greece, represented by Athens, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Greece weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Greece in March is a comfortable 15°C (59°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 7°C (45°F). There are usually 6 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 51% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 50mm (2.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Greece in March is 14°C (57°F).
The weather in Greece in March is represented by Athens.
Greece sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Greece in March 2020. Select a month to view Greece sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Greece sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Athens.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:56||18:19|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:34||18:33|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:11||19:47|
- Browse last minute holidays to Greece with First Choice
- Book late deals on all inclusive holidays in the next few weeks
- Filter deals by departure airport, rating, price & more
Discover more about Greece
Popular Greece destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Greece in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
More Greece regions
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details