- Save up to 35% when you book 5 nights or more
- Book hotel stays in top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Including Barcelona, Amsterdam, New York & Bangkok
Paris weather in March 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5252 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Paris, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Paris in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 11°C in Paris in March, falling to 4°C at night.
How sunny is it in Paris in March?
There are normally 4 hours of bright sunshine each day in Paris in March - that's 35% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Paris in March?
There are usually 16 days with some rain in Paris in March and the average monthly rainfall is 52mm.
Paris sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paris in March 2020. Select a month to view Paris sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:32||18:35|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:01||18:58|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:30||20:21|
- Save up to 30% with the latest hotels deals for Paris
- Compare hotels & read the latest reviews before you book
- Check out the best prices from leading hotel providers
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's warm in France in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.