- Save EXTRA 7% on 3, 4 & 6 day Paris passes
- Pre-book online with the exclusive Paris Pass promo code
- Discount does not include the travel element
Paris weather in March 2020
- 1111°C max day temperature
- 1616 days with some rainfall
- 44°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5252 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Paris, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Paris weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Paris in March is a cool 11°C (52°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 4°C (39°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 35% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 52mm (2.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 16 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (3 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Paris sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paris in March 2020. Select a month to view Paris sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:32||18:35|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:01||18:58|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:30||20:21|
- Save on hotel stays in Paris, France with Hilton
- Browse available hotels on a map to find the perfect location
- Book online with Hilton Hotels for the lowest price
Discover more about France
Where's warm in France in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.