- Get the best available weekend rate at European hotels
- Book direct with IHG at least 21 days in advance
- Breakfast included when stayings Friday or Saturday night
Lyon weather in March 2020
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 33°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6666 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Lyon, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lyon in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Lyon in March, falling to 3°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lyon in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lyon in March - that's 40% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lyon in March?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Lyon in March and the average monthly rainfall is 66mm.
Lyon sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lyon in March 2020. Select a month to view Lyon sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:19||18:28|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:51||18:48|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:22||20:08|
- Save on mobile home breaks to Europe with Al Fresco Holidays
- Browse latest sale offers & online discounts
- Deals include long stay discounts, group offers & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's warm in France in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.