- Save up to 35% when you book 5 nights or more
- Book hotel stays in top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Including Barcelona, Amsterdam, New York & Bangkok
Biarritz weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for France with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1414°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 113113 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1212°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Biarritz, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Biarritz in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 14°C in Biarritz in March, falling to 6°C at night.
How sunny is it in Biarritz in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Biarritz in March - that's 42% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Biarritz in March?
The average sea temperature around Biarritz in March is 12°C.
Does it rain in Biarritz in March?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Biarritz in March and the average monthly rainfall is 113mm.
Biarritz sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Biarritz in March 2021. Select a month to view Biarritz sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||07:43||18:55|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:16||19:14|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:50||20:32|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's warm in France in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.