- Save on last minute holidays to France & Spain
- Book crossings & accommodation with Brittany Ferries
- Ferry crossings with & without car
Annecy weather in March 2020
- 99°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 00°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7676 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The March weather guide for Annecy, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Annecy in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 9°C in Annecy in March, falling to 0°C at night.
How sunny is it in Annecy in March?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Annecy in March - that's 38% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Annecy in March?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Annecy in March and the average monthly rainfall is 76mm.
Annecy sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Annecy in March 2020. Select a month to view Annecy sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:14||18:22|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:46||18:43|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:17||20:03|
- Save up to 50% on luxury villas & chateaux in France
- Browse offers on French villas by property or by map
- Filter villa holidays by amenities, location & price
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where's warm in France in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.