- Save up to 60% on hotels in the Alpha Rooms sale
- Search for hotels at popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Filter deals by TripAdvisor rating, star rating, facilities & more
Luxor weather in March 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
The March weather guide for Luxor, Egypt shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Luxor in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Luxor in March with low heat and humidity, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Luxor in March?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Luxor in March - that's 82% of daylight hours.
Does it ever rain in Luxor in March?
There are usually no days with some rain in Luxor in March and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Luxor sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Luxor in March 2020. Select a month to view Luxor sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:12||17:51|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||05:57||17:59|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:42||18:06|
- Browse current deals & offers on tours to Egypt
- Filter deals by date, duration, tour type & difficulty
- Prices shown with & without flights where available
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Egypt
Where's hot in Egypt in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Egypt in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.