- Browse available Cosmos tours to Costa Rica
- Filter tour offers by price, holiday type & interest
- Search for specific travel dates to narrow results
Quepos weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Costa Rica with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 5454 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Quepos, Costa Rica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Quepos in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Quepos in March with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Quepos in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Quepos in March - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Quepos in March?
The average sea temperature around Quepos in March is 29°C.
Does it rain in Quepos in March?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Quepos in March and the average monthly rainfall is 54mm.
Quepos sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Quepos in March 2021. Select a month to view Quepos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||05:50||17:47|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||05:43||17:48|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||05:34||17:47|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Costa Rica
Where's hot in Costa Rica in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Costa Rica in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.