- Save up to 40% on hotels & holidays this August
- Book holidays to top destinations in Europe & worldwide
- Travel before 26th September 2019 (inclusive)
Jasper weather in March 2020
- 33°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- -9-9°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3333 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The March weather guide for Jasper, Alberta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Jasper weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Jasper in March is a cold 3°C (37°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -9°C (16°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 39% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 33mm (1.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Jasper sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Jasper in March 2020. Select a month to view Jasper sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||07:38||18:32|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||08:03||20:00|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:27||20:27|
- Browse the latest offers on Candlewood Suites
- Save with hotel offers, package deals & online discounts
- Book hotels in the USA, Canada & Mexico
Discover more about Canada
Popular Alberta destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Alberta in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details