- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in Belarus
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Homyel' weather in March 2020
- 33°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- -4-4°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
The March weather guide for Homyel', Belarus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Homyel' weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Homyel' in March is a cold 3°C (37°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -4°C (25°F). There are usually 4 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 35% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 32mm (1.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 12 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Homyel' sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Homyel' in March 2020. Select a month to view Homyel' sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:42||17:36|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:07||18:03|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||05:32||18:29|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
More Belarus destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details