- Compare ticket prices for flights, trains & coaches
- Choose your preferred mode of transport & book online
- Including routes from over 150 airlines & transport providers
Xaghra weather in October 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malta with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8080 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
Recommended for Malta
The October weather guide for Xaghra, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Xaghra in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Xaghra in October, falling to 17°C at night.
How sunny is it in Xaghra in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Xaghra in October - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Xaghra in October?
The average sea temperature around Xaghra in October is 24°C.
Does it rain in Xaghra in October?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Xaghra in October and the average monthly rainfall is 80mm.
Xaghra sunrise & sunset times for October 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Xaghra in October 2020. Select a month to view Xaghra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st October 2020||06:58||18:46|
|Friday, 16th October 2020||07:11||18:25|
|Saturday, 31st October 2020||06:25||17:08|
- Book easyJet holidays early for summer 2021
- Destinations include Canaries, Spain, Cyprus & Portugal
- Filter deals by price, departure airport, board basis & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Malta
Where is hot in Malta in October for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.