- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Xaghra weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malta with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3434 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
Recommended for Malta
The March weather guide for Xaghra, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Xaghra in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Xaghra in March, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Xaghra in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Xaghra in March - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Xaghra in March?
The average sea temperature around Xaghra in March is 15°C.
Does it rain in Xaghra in March?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Xaghra in March and the average monthly rainfall is 34mm.
Xaghra sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Xaghra in March 2021. Select a month to view Xaghra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:33||17:58|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||06:12||18:11|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||06:51||19:24|
- Book cheap flights in 2020/2021to Europe & beyond with TUI
- Return flight prices start from just £73 per person
- Filter deals by destination, departure point & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Malta
Where is hot in Malta in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.