- Save up to 25% on flights in autumn 2020
- Fly to over 30 countries across Europe & beyond
- Travel between 7th Oct & 11th Dec 2020 (inclusive)
Xaghra weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malta with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Recommended for Malta
The June weather guide for Xaghra, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Xaghra in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Xaghra in June with low heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Xaghra in June?
There are normally 11 hours of bright sunshine each day in Xaghra in June - that's 73% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Xaghra in June?
The average sea temperature around Xaghra in June is 22°C.
Does it ever rain in Xaghra in June?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Xaghra in June and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Xaghra sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Xaghra in June 2021. Select a month to view Xaghra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||05:47||20:14|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||05:46||20:21|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||05:49||20:24|
- Save EXTRA 20% on Corinthia St George's Bay, Malta
- Free cancellation before 6pm available up to a day before
- Valid for stays for Friday, Saturday & Sunday nights
- Travel before 31st March 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Malta
Where is hot in Malta in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.