- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Xaghra weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malta with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7272 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Xaghra, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Malta
How warm is it in Xaghra in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Xaghra in January, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Xaghra in January?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Xaghra in January - that's 50% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Xaghra in January?
The average sea temperature around Xaghra in January is 16°C.
Does it rain in Xaghra in January?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Xaghra in January and the average monthly rainfall is 72mm.
Xaghra sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Xaghra in January 2021. Select a month to view Xaghra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||07:14||17:00|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||07:13||17:13|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||07:04||17:29|
- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Malta
Where is warm in Malta in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.