- Find best train fares across popular rail operators
- Check schedules for Eurostar, DB, SNCF, Renfe & more
- Book train travel in the UK, France, Italy, Spain & Germany
Xaghra weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malta with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4949 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Xaghra, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Xaghra in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 15°C in Xaghra in February, falling to 9°C at night.
How sunny is it in Xaghra in February?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Xaghra in February - that's 55% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Xaghra in February?
The average sea temperature around Xaghra in February is 15°C.
Does it rain in Xaghra in February?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Xaghra in February and the average monthly rainfall is 49mm.
Xaghra sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Xaghra in February 2021. Select a month to view Xaghra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:04||17:30|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||06:51||17:43|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:34||17:57|
- Browse the latest special offers on villa holidays
- Book villa only or villa+flight deals to destinations worldwide
- Save on Holiday Resorts, shared & private villas in 2020/2021
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Malta
Where's warm in Malta in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.