- Browse the latest holiday deals to Malta
- Holidays start from just £262 per person
- Low deposits available from £50 per person
St Paul's Bay weather in June 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for St Paul's Bay, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
St Paul's Bay sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Paul's Bay in June 2020. Select a month to view St Paul's Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:47||20:14|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:45||20:21|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:49||20:23|
- Save up to 30% with the latest hotels deals for Malta
- Compare hotels & read the latest reviews before you book
- Check out the best prices from leading hotel providers
Discover more about Malta
Where's hot in Malta in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.