- Check low fares on flights to Malta from the UK
- Filter offers by departure airport, month & fare class
- Prices shown are one way based on return flights
St Georges weather in June 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for St Georges, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to St Georges weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in St Georges in June is a warm 27°C (81°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 19°C (66°F). There are usually 11 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 74% of the 15 hours of daylight.
Expect 3mm (0.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around St Georges in June is 22°C (72°F).
St Georges sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for St Georges in June 2020. Select a month to view St Georges sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:47||20:13|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:45||20:20|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:49||20:23|
- Find holiday homes, villas & holiday rentals
- Book summer holidays & winter skiing breaks
- Filter by destination, accomodation & more
Discover more about Malta
Where's hot in Malta in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details