- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Salina weather in March 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Salina, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Salina weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Salina in March is a comfortable 16°C (61°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 10°C (50°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 59% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 37mm (1.5 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 9 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (5 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Salina in March is 15°C (59°F).
Salina sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Salina in March 2020. Select a month to view Salina sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:32||17:58|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:11||18:11|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:50||19:24|
- Book summer family holidays & kids stay for FREE
- up to 2 children (12 or younger) sharing a room with 2 adults
- Travel before 26th October 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Malta
Popular Malta destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details