- Book stays at Seabank Resort & San Antonio Hotel
- Enjoy free transfers & discounted spa treatments
- All inclusive family friendly resorts in Malta
Salina weather in August 2019
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 99 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The August weather guide for Salina, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Salina weather in August
The average maximum daytime temperature in Salina in August is a hot 30°C (86°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a warm 22°C (72°F). There are usually 11 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 79% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 6mm (0.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of August with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (9 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Salina in August is 27°C (81°F).
Salina sunrise & sunset times for August 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Salina in August 2019. Select a month to view Salina sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st August 2019||06:09||20:07|
|Friday, 16th August 2019||06:21||19:52|
|Saturday, 31st August 2019||06:33||19:32|
- Browse the latest special offers on holidays to Malta
- Filter holidays by star rating, board basis & more
- Holiday offers start from £199 per person
Discover more about Malta
Popular Malta destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details