- Save EXTRA £15 on flight only bookings with Travel Up
- Book flights to Europe, Asia, North Americas & more
- Enter voucher code on 'Payment Details' page. £200 min spend
Qawra weather in October 2019
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8686 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The October weather guide for Qawra, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Qawra sunrise & sunset times for October 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Qawra in October 2019. Select a month to view Qawra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st October 2019||06:57||18:47|
|Wednesday, 16th October 2019||07:09||18:26|
|Thursday, 31st October 2019||06:23||17:08|
- Explore European & UK bus & coach ticket offers
- Find best prices & fastest routes from over 800 providers
- Including Eurolines, ALSA, Flixbus, Ouibus & National Express
Discover more about Malta
Where's hot in Malta in October?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in October. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.