- Find the cheapest flights with the Jet2 Low Fare Finder
- Simply say where and when you like to travel
- Low fares from Leeds Bradford, Manchester and more
Qawra weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malta with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7070 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Qawra, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Malta
How hot is it in Qawra in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 20°C in Qawra in November, falling to 14°C at night.
How sunny is it in Qawra in November?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Qawra in November - that's 58% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Qawra in November?
The average sea temperature around Qawra in November is 21°C.
Does it rain in Qawra in November?
There are usually 10 days with some rain in Qawra in November and the average monthly rainfall is 70mm.
Qawra sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Qawra in November 2020. Select a month to view Qawra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:25||17:06|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:39||16:55|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:54||16:48|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Malta
Where is hot in Malta in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.