- Book a 2 week holiday & get a third week completely FREE
- 3rd week on B&B basis - upgrades available
- Destinations include the Algarve, Cyprus, Spain & Malta
Qawra weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Malta with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
Recommended for Malta
The March weather guide for Qawra, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Qawra in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Qawra in March, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Qawra in March?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Qawra in March - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Qawra in March?
The average sea temperature around Qawra in March is 15°C.
Does it rain in Qawra in March?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Qawra in March and the average monthly rainfall is 37mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Qawra sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Qawra in March 2022. Select a month to view Qawra sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:33||17:57|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||06:12||18:10|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||06:50||19:23|
- Book cheap flights in 2021/2022 to Europe & beyond with TUI
- Return flight prices start from just £69 per person
- Filter deals by destination, departure point & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.