- Save on summer holidays departing in August 2019
- Book holidays for under £499 per person
- Filter by departure airports, destinations & more
Qawra weather in June 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 33 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Qawra, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Qawra weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Qawra in June is a warm 27°C (81°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 19°C (66°F). There are usually 11 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 74% of the 15 hours of daylight.
Expect 3mm (0.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Qawra in June is 22°C (72°F).
Qawra sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Qawra in June 2020. Select a month to view Qawra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:47||20:14|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:45||20:21|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:49||20:23|
- Save on holiday rentals with early booking discounts
- Book in advance to maximise savings
- Filter offers by star rating, location, facilities & more
Discover more about Malta
Popular Malta destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details