- Save £300 on selected Marella Cruises in 2021/2022
- Book cruises to Europe, Mediterranean & Caribbean
- Travel before 31st December 2022 (inclusive)
Qawra weather in July 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Malta with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
Cruise deal finder
Recommended for Malta
The July weather guide for Qawra, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Qawra in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Qawra in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Qawra in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Qawra in July - that's 81% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Qawra in July?
The average sea temperature around Qawra in July is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Qawra in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Qawra in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Qawra sunrise & sunset times for July 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Qawra in July 2022. Select a month to view Qawra sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st July 2022||05:49||20:23|
|Saturday, 16th July 2022||05:58||20:19|
|Sunday, 31st July 2022||06:09||20:08|
- Save £100 on summer 2021 holidays to Malta
- Min spend £800 per booking
- Travel before 31st October 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.