- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in Malta
- Book Holiday Inn Express hotel in St Julian's
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Qawra weather in January 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8080 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Qawra, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Qawra weather in January
The average maximum daytime temperature in Qawra in January is a comfortable 15°C (59°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cool 9°C (48°F). There are usually 5 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 51% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 80mm (3.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of January with 13 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (2 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Qawra in January is 16°C (61°F).
Qawra sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Qawra in January 2020. Select a month to view Qawra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:13||16:59|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:12||17:12|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:04||17:28|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Discover more about Malta
Popular Malta destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details