- Discover the best holiday deals to Malta
- Check out the latest late deals or seach for a specific dates
- Pay low holiday deposits from £49 per person
Paradise Bay weather in July 2020
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Paradise Bay, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Paradise Bay sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Paradise Bay in July 2020. Select a month to view Paradise Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:50||20:23|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:58||20:19|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:09||20:08|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Discover more about Malta
Where's hot in Malta in July?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.