- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Mellieha Bay weather in March 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3737 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Mellieha Bay, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Mellieha Bay sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mellieha Bay in March 2020. Select a month to view Mellieha Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:32||17:58|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||06:12||18:11|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||06:50||19:24|
- Explore all inclusive holiday deals for to Malta
- Filter deals by board basis, star rating & more
- Holidays start from just £208 per person
Discover more about Malta
Where's hot in Malta in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.