- Pay £1 low deposits on hotels with Sunshine.co.uk
- Book cheap hotels in popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Pay final balance just 2 weeks before you depart
Mellieha Bay weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Malta with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 00 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Mellieha Bay, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Malta
How hot is it in Mellieha Bay in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Mellieha Bay in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Mellieha Bay in July?
There are normally 12 hours of bright sunshine each day in Mellieha Bay in July - that's 81% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Mellieha Bay in July?
The average sea temperature around Mellieha Bay in July is 25°C.
Does it ever rain in Mellieha Bay in July?
There are usually no days with some rain in Mellieha Bay in July and the average monthly rainfall is 0mm.
Mellieha Bay sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Mellieha Bay in July 2020. Select a month to view Mellieha Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:50||20:23|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:58||20:19|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:09||20:08|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Malta
Where is hot in Malta in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.