- Save up to 30% with the latest hotels deals for Malta
- Compare hotels & read the latest reviews before you book
- Check out the best prices from leading hotel providers
Marsascala weather in January 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8080 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1616°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Marsascala, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Marsascala sunrise & sunset times for January 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Marsascala in January 2020. Select a month to view Marsascala sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st January 2020||07:12||16:58|
|Thursday, 16th January 2020||07:11||17:12|
|Friday, 31st January 2020||07:03||17:27|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Discover more about Malta
Where's warm in Malta in January?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.