- Check out last minute deals on holiday rentals
- Book properties in the UK, Europe & around the world
- Filter top offers, explore by map or search by date
Marfa weather in September 2019
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3636 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Marfa, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Marfa sunrise & sunset times for September 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Marfa in September 2019. Select a month to view Marfa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st September 2019||06:34||19:31|
|Sunday, 15th September 2019||06:45||19:10|
|Monday, 30th September 2019||06:56||18:48|
- Book dog stays at Corinthia Palace Hotel & Spa, Malta
- From 50 Euros per night
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Discover more about Malta
Where's hot in Malta in September?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.