- Browse last minute holidays to Malta with First Choice
- Book late deals on all inclusive holidays in the next few weeks
- Filter deals by departure airport, rating, price & more
Marfa weather in November 2019
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7070 mm of monthly rainfall
- 33 (Moderate) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Marfa, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Marfa sunrise & sunset times for November 2019
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Marfa in November 2019. Select a month to view Marfa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st November 2019||06:24||17:07|
|Friday, 15th November 2019||06:38||16:55|
|Saturday, 30th November 2019||06:53||16:49|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Discover more about Malta
Where's hot in Malta in November?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.