- Browse the latest special offers on holidays to Malta
- Filter holidays by star rating, board basis & more
- Holiday offers start from £199 per person
Marfa weather in February 2020
- 1515°C max day temperature
- 1010 days with some rainfall
- 99°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
- 1515°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Marfa, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Marfa sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Marfa in February 2020. Select a month to view Marfa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:03||17:29|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:50||17:43|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:33||17:57|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Discover more about Malta
Where's warm in Malta in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.