- Book holidays in 2020 & get free car hire + welcome pack
- Hire car replaced with transfers at select resorts
- Travel between 1st Jan & 31st Dec 2020 (inclusive)
Gharb weather in June 2020
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The June weather guide for Gharb, Malta shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Gharb weather in June
The average maximum daytime temperature in Gharb in June is a warm 26°C (79°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 19°C (66°F). There are usually 11 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 73% of the 15 hours of daylight.
Expect 2mm (0.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of June with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Gharb in June is 22°C (72°F).
Gharb sunrise & sunset times for June 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Gharb in June 2020. Select a month to view Gharb sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st June 2020||05:48||20:15|
|Monday, 15th June 2020||05:46||20:22|
|Tuesday, 30th June 2020||05:50||20:24|
- Join BeRightBack together & get three trips per year
- Two travellers pay just £89.99 per month (in total)
- Add your bucketlist & preferred activities + departure point
Discover more about Malta
Where's hot in Malta in June?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Malta in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details